If we do not have a direct porting agreement with your current range holder or losing communications provider, we may be able to port the number using BT IPEX.
- The range holder is BT but not the losing communications provider and the number still remains on the PSTN.
- The range holder is not BT and the range holder is also the losing communications provider.
- The range holder is not BT but the number has been ported to the PSTN.
- The range holder and losing communications provider are different and not BT.
- The number is hosted on the BT IPEX platform by another communications provider other than VIA.
- The number has been ported from BT OpenReach to the BT IPEX platform.
- The number has been ported from another range holder to the BT IPEX platform.