This article will guide you through configuring Dynamics CRM 365 Online integration with Via Contact Centre.
To complete these steps you need to be:
- Azure AD Administrator
- Via Contact Centre Administrator or have the security role Can Edit CRM Configuration
- The URL for your Dynamics 365 Online CRM instance
Configuring Azure AD
- Log in to Azure AD
- Goto Azure Active Directory
- Create a new Native App Registration
- Set the redirect url to be https://portal.via.co.uk/verify.html
- Add permissions to the App registrion for delegate access to Dynamics CRM
- Edit the XML manifest file. You need to specify oauth2AllowImplicitFlow to be true (default is false)
- Now make note of the Application ID and save the application
- Close the Registered app page. On the App registrations page, click on the Endpoints button at the top, then copy the OAuth 2 Authentication URL.
Configuring Via Contact Centre
- In Via Contact Centre goto the CRM Integration window in the VIA portal.
- Enter the Azure Application in in the Client ID field
- Enter the URL of your dynamics instance in the URL field
- Enter your Oath Endpoint Application URL into the Application URL field
- Click sign in and then enter your Dynamics CRM credentials
- You can now add your Search Objects that you want search against and also what fields to return from Dynamics CRM when performing the search lookup in the Agent Dashboard.
- Click Add Search Object
- The VIA Portal will then load from Dynamics CRM all of your available entities.
- Choose the relevant entity from the Entity dropdown
- Select the fields you want to search and what you want to appear
- Click Save
- Repeat steps 6 - 10 for each entity you want to add
- Click Save Changes when you are finished
- You have now configured the VIA Portal to integrate with Dynamics CRM
- Agents logged into the Agent Dashboard will now be able to see CRM records when they receive calls through contact centre