You may want to hide the number displayed when making calls, please see the following steps to hide your outbound CLI:
1) On VIA Portal (https://portal.via.co.uk) navigate to SETUP > Outbound CLI
2) Select CREATE OUTBOUND CLI
3) Enter a name of your choosing for this Outbound CLI setting, and under Tel Number select Anonymous from the drop down.
4) Select users from the Users dropdown box and press ADD.
5) When you add a user they will appear in the box below, once you have added all the users required select SAVE.
6) Outbound CLI will now be applied to users selected, you will now see the outbound CLI rule under SETUP > Outbound CLI
-We cannot guarantee outbound CLIs will be witheld on international calls.
-Your DDI will always be passed over when dialing emergency services.