Time condition priority
- If there is one Time Condition and the criteria is met, the call will follow this route.
- If there are two Time Conditions and the criteria for both are met, the call will follow the most specific route (the narrowest time frame).
- Time Condition criteria will be prioritised as Date > Month > Weekday > Time.
Example - 25th takes priority over February, which takes priory over Monday.
- Specific value will be given priority over a range.
Example - Tuesday takes priority over Monday-Friday
- Smallest range takes priority over larger range.
Example - 20th-24th takes priority over 19th-25th
- Same range vs Same range - if two Time Conditions contain the criteria that match in priority, the last added Time Condition will take priority.