Skype for Business allows various call forwarding settings so you can easily manage where your calls ring and ensure calls are going exactly where you need them to for different scenarios.
To set up Call Forwarding:
- Click on the Settings icon at the top right or your Skype for Business client
- On the left side, select Call Forwarding section
- Here you can select the following options:
- Turn off call forwarding – Calls will ring at on your Skype for Business endpoint device.
- Forward my calls to – Calls will be immediately diverted and not ring at your Skype for Business endpoint device. You can choose from your Voicemail, your mobile, a Skype for Business contact, your Delegates, or any entered number.
- Simultaneously ring – Calls will ring at your Skype for Business endpoint device and another location simultaneously. If you pick up on one device, it will stop ringing on the other. You can choose to simultaneously ring your Mobile, any entered number, your Delegates, or Your Team-Call Group. When you select Team-Call Group you will be prompted to choose Skype for Business contacts to ring, either simultaneously or at a delay between 0-55 seconds.
- If you have Voicemail enabled, you can choose where unanswered calls go to below in the Unanswered calls go to You can choose from Voicemail, your mobile, a Skype for Business contact, or any entered number.
Useful Tip: Your current call forwarding settings are always displayed along the bottom of your Skype for Business client.