The Yealink MVC500 contains the following:
Set up diagram:
Once the MVC500 kit is connected, updates will need to be downloaded and installed before use so enter the requested information on the initial set up screen (username and password) then complete the following steps:
- On the display screen, select More > Settings (enter password sfb)
- Select Windows Settings, this will take you to a Windows 10 login screen with a user selection - select Administrator. Password is sfb.
- Navigate to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Advanced Options and tick Automatically download updates, even over metered data connections.
- Go back and Check for updates
- Once all updates are downloaded and installed, open the Start menu and restart the device, this will boot straight to the updated Teams Rooms application